Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Rotterdam The Hague Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM)
|Address:||Rotterdam Airportplein 60, 3045 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Phone:||+31 10 446 3444|
|Arrivals:||Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM) Departures|
Wind: 4.63 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
4.1 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Rotterdam The Hague Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Rotterdam The Hague Airport (formerly Rotterdam Airport, Vliegveld Zestienhoven in Dutch), (IATA: RTM, ICAO: EHRD) located 3 NM (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) north northwest of Rotterdam, is the Netherlands’ third largest airport. It serves the city of Rotterdam as well as The Hague and surroundings. The airport handled over 1.5 million passengers in 2013 and features scheduled flights to European metropolitan and leisure destinations. It is also used extensively by general aviation and there are several flying clubs and schools located at the airport.
What Duty Free Shops & Restaurants are at Rotterdam The Hague Airport?
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- AKO ShopGeneral003188-1338092Gate/Area: Transit Hall
- Bar and TerraceBar/PubGate/Area: Departure Hall
- EspressobarCoffee, snacks and refreshments.Gate/Area: Departure Hall
- EspressobarCoffee, snacks and refreshments.Gate/Area: Transit Hall
- Restaurant De HorizonRestaurant/CafeGate/Area: Transit Hall
- SandwichcornerRestaurant/CafeGate/Area: Departure Hall
- Self service restaurantRestaurant/CafeGate/Area: Departure Hall
- The Rotterdam Airport ShopGeneral003110-4150793Gate/Area: Departure Hall
What are the closest Airports to Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Valkenburg Naval Air Base (Valkenburg, Netherlands - 14 miles)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam, Netherlands - 28 miles)
- Seppe Airport (Bosschenhoofd, Netherlands - 28 miles)
- Hilversum Airport (Hilversum, Netherlands - 34 miles)
- Gilze Rijen Air Base (Gilze-rijen, Netherlands - 34 miles)
- Woensdrecht Air Base (Woensdrecht, Netherlands - 35 miles)
- Soesterberg Air Base (Soesterberg, Netherlands - 37 miles)
- Midden-Zeeland Airport (Middelburg, Netherlands - 43 miles)
- Weelde Air Base (Weelde, Belgium - 45 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Rotterdam The Hague Airport
If you are travelling to Netherlands from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Rotterdam The Hague Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Rotterdam The Hague Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Netherlands from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods