Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Strasbourg Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Strasbourg Airport
|Address:||Route de l'Aéroport, 67960 Entzheim, France|
|Phone:||+33 3 88 64 67 67|
|Arrivals:||Strasbourg Airport (SXB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Strasbourg Airport (SXB) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.Been to Strasbourg Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Strasbourg Airport (French: Aéroport de Strasbourg) (IATA: SXB, ICAO: LFST) is a minor international airport located in Entzheim and 10 km (6.2 miles) west-southwest of Strasbourg, both communes of the Bas-Rhin département in the Alsace région of France. In 2014 the airport served 1,167,612 passengers.
The airport consists of a single two-storey passenger terminal building. The ground floor features the check-in areas as well as the arrivals facilities with three baggage claim belts. The upper floor contains the international and domestic departure lounges and gates. The terminal is equipped with four gates that have jet-bridges as well as some walk-boarding stands.
What are the closest Airports to Strasbourg Airport (SXB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Strasbourg Neuhof Airport (Strasbourg Neudorf, France - 7 miles)
- Lahr Airport (Lahr, Germany - 15 miles)
- Haguenau Airport (Haguenau, France - 20 miles)
- Phalsbourg-Bourscheid Air Base (Phalsbourg, France - 25 miles)
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden, Germany - 26 miles)
- Colmar-Houssen Airport (Colmar, France - 32 miles)
- Freiburg i. Br. Airport (Freiburg, Germany - 37 miles)
- Colmar-Meyenheim Air Base (Colmar, France - 44 miles)
- Bremgarten Airport (Bremgarten, Germany - 44 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Strasbourg Airport
If you are travelling to France from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Strasbourg Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Strasbourg Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering France from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods