Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Ningbo Lishe International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Ningbo Lishe International Airport (NGB)
|Address:||Yinzhou, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, 315000|
|Arrivals:||Ningbo Lishe International Airport (NGB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Ningbo Lishe International Airport (NGB) Departures|
Wind: 2 k/h
Pressure: 1001 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Ningbo Lishe International Airport.
Ningbo Lishe International Airport (IATA: NGB, ICAO: ZSNB) is the principal airport serving Ningbo, a major city in the Yangtze River Delta region and the second largest city in Zhejiang Province, China.
In 2013, the airport handled 5.4 million passengers, ranking 36th in China. It was the 29th busiest airport in China in cargo traffic in 2012.
A new passenger terminal was opened on 8 October 2002 at a construction cost of RMB 770 million with an annual capacity of 3.8 million passengers. It can handle 1,700 passengers at maximum per hour. The departure lounge occupies 43,500 m². The new apron occupies an area of 87,000 m². The new terminal has 16 departure gates and 7 jetways. The new parking facility associated has 360 parking spaces.
What are the closest Airports to Ningbo Lishe International Airport (NGB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Zhoushan Airport (Zhoushan, China - 54 miles)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (Hangzhou, China - 67 miles)
- Huangyan Luqiao Airport (Huangyan, China - 87 miles)
- Yiwu Airport (Yiwu, China - 92 miles)
- Shanghai Pudong Airport (Shanghai, China - 93 miles)
- Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (Shanghai, China - 95 miles)
- Suzhou Guangfu Airport (Suzhou, China - 117 miles)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport (Wuxi, China - 130 miles)
- Wenzhou Longwan Airport (Wenzhou, China - 137 miles)