Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Nanning Wuxu Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Nanning Wuxu Airport
|Arrivals:||Nanning Wuxu Airport (NNG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Nanning Wuxu Airport (NNG) Departures|
Wind: 2 k/h
Pressure: 1003 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Nanning Wuxu Airport.
Nanning Wuxu Airport (IATA: NNG, ICAO: ZGNN) is an airport serving Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Autonomous Region, China. It is located 32 km southwest of the centre of the city. The airport was built in 1962, with improvements made in 1990. With 178,000 m2 of apron, 33,470 m2 of terminal space and six jet bridges, the airport was designed to handle 2.5 million passengers traffic annually. After reaching 1 million passenger traffic in 2002, the number of passengers jumped to 2 million in 2006. In 2011, 6.46 million passengers used this airport.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Nanning Wuxu Airport (NNG)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Beihai Airport (Beihai, China - 103 miles)
- Liuzhou Bailian Airport (Liuzhou, China - 135 miles)
- Kep Air Base (Kep, Vietnam - 149 miles)
- Hechi Jinchengjiang Airport (Hechi, China - 155 miles)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Haiphong, Vietnam - 155 miles)
- Zhanjiang Airport (Zhanjiang, China - 171 miles)
- Hanoi Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi, Vietnam - 180 miles)
- Gia Lam Air Base (Hanoi, Vietnam - 183 miles)
- Wuzhou Changzhoudao Airport (Wuzhou, China - 204 miles)