Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Mariscal Sucre Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Mariscal Sucre Airport (UIO)
|Address:||Nuevo Aeropuerto Internacional de Quito, Tababela S/N - Via Yaruqui, Quito 17107032, Ecuador|
|Arrivals:||Mariscal Sucre Airport (UIO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Mariscal Sucre Airport (UIO) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 20°C|
Wind: 2.1 k/h
Pressure: 1026 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
4.8 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.Been to Mariscal Sucre Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Mariscal Sucre Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Mariscal Sucre) (IATA: UIO, ICAO: SEQM) is the busiest airport in Ecuador and one of the busiest airports in South America. It is located in the Tababela parish, about 18 kilometres (11 mi) east of Quito and serves as the largest hub of TAME, the flag carrier of Ecuador, with an average of over 220 weekly flights.
It opened in February 2013 and replaced the old Mariscal Sucre Airport.
Mariscal Sucre Airport Duty Free Shops & Restaurants
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- Amazonia CafeGeneral
- Darwin´s BarGeneral
- Famous FamigliaGeneralGate/Area: International Departures
- Fly Chicken FlyGeneralGate/Area: International Departures
- Guacamole GrillGeneralGate/Area: Domestic Departures
- Happy StopGeneralGate/Area: Public Hall (2nd floor)
- Johnny RocketsRestaurant/CafeGate/Area: International Departures
- Johnny RocketsRestaurant/CafeGate/Area: Public Hall (2nd floor)