Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Langkawi International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Langkawi International Airport (LGK)
|Address:||Langkawi International Airport, 07100 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia|
|Arrivals:||Langkawi International Airport (LGK) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Langkawi International Airport (LGK) Departures|
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Langkawi International Airport.
Langkawi International Airport (IATA: LGK, ICAO: WMKL), is an airport in Padang Matsirat, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia.
In 2015, the airport handled 2,336,177 passengers and 30,853 aircraft movements.
The airport serves as a venue for the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) an international aerospace event for aviation industry and aero performances for the public.
What Duty Free Shops & Restaurants are at Langkawi International Airport?
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
Beauty & Body CareGeneral
Chocolate & ConfectioneryGeneral
Liquor & TobaccoGeneral
Perfume & CosmeticGeneral
What airlines have a hub at Langkawi International Airport?
What are the closest Airports to Langkawi International Airport (LGK)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Khoun Khan Airport (Satun, Thailand - 33 miles)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (Alor Setar, Malaysia - 47 miles)
- Hat Yai International Airport (Hat Yai, Thailand - 62 miles)
- Butterworth Airport (Butterworth, Malaysia - 75 miles)
- Penang International Airport (Penang, Malaysia - 81 miles)
- Trang Airport (Trang, Thailand - 82 miles)
- Songkhla Airport (Songkhla, Thailand - 84 miles)
- Pattani Airport (Pattani, Thailand - 103 miles)
- Krabi Airport (Krabi, Thailand - 132 miles)