Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Fuzhou Changle Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Fuzhou Changle Airport
|Arrivals:||Fuzhou Changle Airport (FOC) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Fuzhou Changle Airport (FOC) Departures|
Wind: 2.96 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Fuzhou Changle Airport.
Fuzhou Changle Airport (IATA: FOC, ICAO: ZSFZ) is an airport serving Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian province, China. The airport was inaugurated on June 23, 1997, after being approved to start constructing in 1992. The current handling capacity is approximately 6.5 million people annually.
The airport is located near the shore of the Taiwan Strait in Zhanggang Subdistrict, Changle, about 50 km (31 mi) east of Fuzhou’s city center.
In 2010, Fuzhou airport handled 6,476,773 passengers. It was 25th busiest airport in China. In addition, in 2009 the airport was the 22nd busiest airport in terms of cargo traffic and the 25th busiest airport by traffic movements.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Fuzhou Changle Airport (FOC)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Matsu Nangan Airport (Matsu Islands, Taiwan - 24 miles)
- Matsu Beigan Airport (Matsu Islands, Taiwan - 29 miles)
- Quanzhou Jinjiang International Airport (Quanzhou, China - 104 miles)
- Hsinchu Air Base (Hsinchu, Taiwan - 111 miles)
- Taipei Taoyuan Airport (Taipei, Taiwan - 115 miles)
- Taoyuan Air Base (Taoyuan, Taiwan - 116 miles)
- Longtan Air Base (Longtang, Taiwan - 124 miles)
- Taichung Ching Chuang Kang Airport (Taichung, Taiwan - 130 miles)
- Taipei Songshan Airport (Taipei, Taiwan - 133 miles)