Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Farnborough Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Farnborough Airport
|Arrivals:||Farnborough Airport (FAB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Farnborough Airport (FAB) Departures|
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1022 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Farnborough Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Farnborough Airport (FAB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Blackbushe Airport (Blackbushe, United Kingdom - 5 miles)
- RAF Odiham (Odiham, United Kingdom - 8 miles)
- Fairoaks Airport (Fairoaks, United Kingdom - 11 miles)
- Lasham Airport (Lasham, United Kingdom - 13 miles)
- White Waltham Airfield (Maidenhead, United Kingdom - 16 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (London, United Kingdom - 19 miles)
- Popham Airport (Popham, United Kingdom - 21 miles)
- Wycombe Air Park (Wycombe, United Kingdom - 23 miles)
- RAF Northolt (Northolt, United Kingdom - 25 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Farnborough Airport
If you are travelling to United Kingdom from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Farnborough Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Farnborough Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering United Kingdom from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods