Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Béziers-Vias Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Béziers-Vias Airport (BZR)
|Address:||RD612, 34420 Portiragnes, France|
|Phone:||+33 4 67 80 99 09|
|Arrivals:||Béziers-Vias Airport (BZR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Béziers-Vias Airport (BZR) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 16.85°C |
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Béziers-Vias Airport.
Béziers Cap d’Agde Airport (French: Aéroport Béziers Cap d’Agde) (IATA: BZR, ICAO: LFMU) is an airport serving the town of Béziers and the nearby Languedoc coastal resorts such as Cap d’Agde. The airport is located 11.5 km (6.2 NM) east-southeast of Béziers, near Vias in the Hérault department. It was previously known as Béziers-Vias Airport. The airport handles commercial national flights as well as private, non-regular air traffic.
The airport resides at an elevation of 56 feet (17 m) above mean sea level. It has one paved runway designated 09/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,000 by 45 metres (6,562 ft × 148 ft) The runway is equipped with ILS. Both local trains and TGV pass directly beside the terminal but do not stop.
What are the closest Airports to Béziers-Vias Airport (BZR)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Lézignan-Corbières Airport (Lezignan-corbieres, France - 33 miles)
- Montpellier Mediterranee Airport (Montpellier, France - 35 miles)
- Saint-Affrique-Belmont Airport (St.-afrique-belmont, France - 46 miles)
- Millau-Larzac Airport (Millau, France - 47 miles)
- Perpignan-Rivesaltes (Llabanère) Airport (Perpignan, France - 47 miles)
- Carcassonne Airport (Carcassonne, France - 53 miles)
- Castres-Mazamet Airport (Castres, France - 56 miles)
- Nîmes-Arles-Camargue Airport (Nimes, France - 61 miles)
- Alès-Deaux Airport (Ales, France - 65 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Béziers-Vias Airport
If you are travelling to France from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Béziers-Vias Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Béziers-Vias Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering France from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods