Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Yakima McAllister Field Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Yakima McAllister Field Airport
|Address:||2406 W Washington Ave B, Yakima, WA 98903, USA|
|Arrivals:||Yakima McAllister Field Airport (YKM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Yakima McAllister Field Airport (YKM) Departures|
Wind: 0 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Yakima McAllister Field Airport.
Yakima Air Terminal (IATA: YKM, ICAO: KYKM, FAA LID: YKM) (McAllister Field) is a public airport three miles south of Yakima, in Yakima County, Washington. Owned by the City of Yakima, it is used for general aviation and commercial air service. Yakima is served by one scheduled air carrier (Alaska Airlines) and two non-scheduled carriers (Sun Country Airlines and Xtra Airways). Sun Country Airlines provide charter flights to Laughlin, NV and Xtra Airways provide charter flights to Wendover, NV.
This airport is in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which called it as a primary commercial service airport. Federal Aviation Administration records say the airport had 57,076 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2014, 60,028 in 2009 and 53,832 in 2010.
What are the closest Airports to Yakima McAllister Field Airport (YKM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Desert Aire Airport (Mattawa, United States - 31 miles)
- Prosser Airport (Prosser, United States - 44 miles)
- Pangborn Memorial Airport (Wenatchee, United States - 60 miles)
- Tri Cities Airport (Pasco, United States - 71 miles)
- Columbia Gorge Regional the Dalles Municipal Airport (The Dalles, United States - 72 miles)
- Grant County International Airport (Grant County Airport, United States - 72 miles)
- Enumclaw Airport (Enumclaw, United States - 82 miles)
- McChord Air Force Base (Tacoma, United States - 99 miles)
- Renton Municipal Airport (Renton, United States - 101 miles)