Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Tampico Mina Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Tampico Mina Airport
|Address:||Adolfo López Mateos Blvd 1001, 89339 Tampico, Tamps., Mexico|
|Phone:||+52 833 478 7000|
|Arrivals:||Tampico Mina Airport (TAM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Tampico Mina Airport (TAM) Departures|
Wind: 8.75 k/h
Pressure: 1007 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Tampico Mina Airport.
General Francisco Javier Mina International Airport or Tampico International Airport (IATA: TAM, ICAO: MMTM) is an international airport located at Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico. It is named after General Francisco Javier Mina, a leader in Mexico’s War of Independence. It handles national and international air traffic of the metropolitan area of Tampico, Ciudad Madero and Altamira.
It handled 763,744 passengers in 2015, and 717,599 passengers in 2016.
What are the closest Airports to Tampico Mina Airport (TAM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Tamuin Airport (Tamuin, Mexico - 63 miles)
- General Pedro Jose Mendez International Airport (Ciudad Victoria, Mexico - 119 miles)
- El Tajín National Airport (Poza Rico, Mexico - 120 miles)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (Queretaro, Mexico - 190 miles)
- Tlaxcala Airport (Tlaxcala, Mexico - 192 miles)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (San Luis Potosi, Mexico - 196 miles)
- El Lencero Airport (Jalapa, Mexico - 207 miles)
- Mexico City Airport (Mexico City, Mexico - 213 miles)
- Hermanos Serdán International Airport (Puebla, Mexico - 219 miles)