Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sultan Azlan Shah Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IPH)
|Address:||Jalan Lapangan Terbang, 31350 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia|
|Arrivals:||Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IPH) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IPH) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 27.89°C |
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Sultan Azlan Shah Airport.
Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IATA: IPH, ICAO: WMKI) is an airport that serves Ipoh, a city in the state of Perak, Malaysia. It is located 6 km away from the city centre. Sultan Azlan Shah Airport has been ranked as the seventh busiest airport in Malaysia.
What are the closest Airports to Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IPH)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (Pangkor Island, Malaysia - 43 miles)
- Penang International Airport (Penang, Malaysia - 75 miles)
- Butterworth Airport (Butterworth, Malaysia - 79 miles)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 104 miles)
- Simpang Airport (Simpang, Malaysia - 109 miles)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Airport (Alor Setar, Malaysia - 122 miles)
- Kuala Lumpur Airport (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 133 miles)
- Sultan Ismail Petra Airport (Kota Bahru, Malaysia - 138 miles)
- Narathiwat Airport (Narathiwat, Thailand - 142 miles)