Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sochi Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sochi Airport
|Arrivals:||Sochi Airport (AER) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sochi Airport (AER) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 15.1°C|
Wind: 1 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Sochi Airport.
Sochi Airport (Russian: Международный Аэропорт Сочи; IATA: AER, ICAO: URSS) is an airport located in Adler District of the resort city of Sochi, on the coast of the Black Sea in the federal subject of Krasnodar Krai, Russia. Sochi Airport is among ten largest Russian airports with an annual passenger turnover of 2.4 million people. The airport has been recognized as the best regional airport at the 3rd annual forum “Development of Russia and CIS airports – 2013”, held by Adam Smith Conference.
Click here for the official airport website.
Closest Airports To (AER)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sukhumi Dranda Airport (Sukhumi, Georgia - 72 miles)
- Khanskaya Airport (Maykop, Russia - 85 miles)
- Krasnodar Pashkovsky International Airport (Krasnodar, Russia - 116 miles)
- Gelendzhik Airport (Gelendzhik, Russia - 124 miles)
- Mestia Queen Tamar Airport (Mestia, Georgia - 144 miles)
- Batumi International Airport (Batumi, Georgia - 153 miles)
- Stavropol Shpakovskoye Airport (Stavropol, Russia - 156 miles)
- Kopitnari Airport (Kutaisi, Georgia - 156 miles)
- Mineralnyye Vody Airport (Mineralnye Vody, Russia - 164 miles)