Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Simferopol Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Simferopol Airport.
|Address:||Симферополь, пгт., Mal'chenka St, 16, Aeroflots'kyi, Crimea, 95491|
|Phone:||+7 365 259-55-16|
|Arrivals:||Simferopol Airport (SIP) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Simferopol Airport (SIP) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 0.41°C|
Wind: 5.57 k/h
Pressure: 1027 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Simferopol Airport.
Simferopol Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт “Симферополь”, Mezhdunarodnyy aeroport “Simferopol’”; Ukrainian: Міжнародний аеропорт “Сімферополь”, Mizhnarodnyy aeroport “Simferopol’”; Crimean Tatar: Aqmescit Halqara Ava Limanı, Акъмесджит Халкъара Ава Лиманы; (IATA: SIP) (Russian AIP: URFF, УРФФ) is an airport in Simferopol, the capital of Crimea. It was built in 1936. The airport has one international terminal and one domestic terminal. On 14 May 2015, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (which de facto has no control over the airport) voted to rename it to Amet-khan Sultan Airport, in memory of Amet-khan Sultan. Another airport named after Amet-khan Sultan is Uytash Airport located in Makhachkala, Russia.
Since the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation in 2015, the airport is only used for flights to and from Russia.
Closest Airports To (SIP)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Gvardeyskoye Air Base (Sarabuz, Ukraine - 4 miles)
- Saki Air Base (Saki, Ukraine - 19 miles)
- Belbek Airport (Sevastopol, Ukraine - 32 miles)
- Dzhankoy Airport (Dzhankoy, Ukraine - 50 miles)
- Kerch Airport (Kerch, Ukraine - 120 miles)
- Kherson International Airport (Kherson, Ukraine - 132 miles)
- Anapa Vityazevo Airport (Anapa, Russia - 165 miles)
- Mykolaiv International Airport (Nikolayev, Ukraine - 169 miles)
- Berdyansk Airport (Berdyansk, Ukraine - 179 miles)