Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Silvio Pettirossi International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (ASU)
|Address:||Autopista Silvio Pettisossi, Luque, Paraguay|
|Arrivals:||Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (ASU) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (ASU) Departures|
Wind: 2.06 k/h
Pressure: 1028 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Silvio Pettirossi International Airport.
Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (IATA: ASU, ICAO: SGAS) is Paraguay’s main national and international gateway, located at Luque, serving the capital city, Asunción. It is named after the Paraguayan aviator Silvio Pettirossi and was formerly known as President Stroessner International Airport, after Paraguay’s former head of state General Alfredo Stroessner.
In 2017, Pettirossi handled a record 1.2 million passengers, making it the busiest airport in the country. It is the main international hub for Amaszonas Paraguay and LATAM Paraguay.
What are the closest Airports to Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (ASU)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Formosa Airport (Formosa, Argentina - 80 miles)
- Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport (Pilar, Paraguay - 124 miles)
- Teniente Col Carmelo Peralta Airport (Conception, Paraguay - 124 miles)
- Juan De Ayolas Airport (Ayolas, Paraguay - 153 miles)
- Guarani International Airport (Ciudad del Este, Paraguay - 168 miles)
- Corrientes Airport (Corrientes, Argentina - 170 miles)
- Libertador Gral D Jose De San Martin Airport (Posadas, Argentina - 176 miles)
- Resistencia International Airport (Resistencia, Argentina - 179 miles)
- Itaipú Airport (Itaipu, Paraguay - 181 miles)