Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Sihanoukville International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Sihanoukville International Airport (KOS)
|Address:||NR4, Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia|
|Phone:||+855 12 333 524|
|Arrivals:||Sihanoukville International Airport (KOS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Sihanoukville International Airport (KOS) Departures|
Wind: 7.69 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Sihanoukville International Airport.
Sihanouk International Airport (formerly Sihanoukville International Airport) (IATA: KOS, ICAO: VDSV)(Khmer: អាកាសយានដ្ឋានអន្តរជាតិខេត្តព្រះសីហនុ French: Aéroport International de Sihanouk), located 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of Sihanoukville in Preah Sihanouk Province, is Cambodia’s third largest international airport. It is named, like the province itself, after King Norodom Sihanouk. The airport is also known as អាកាសយានដ្ឋានកងកេង (Kong Keng, កងកេង). The IATA code KOS is derived from Sihanoukville’s alternative name Kompong Som.
What are the closest Airports to Sihanoukville International Airport (KOS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Phu Quoc International Airport (Phuquoc, Vietnam - 37 miles)
- Phnom Penh Airport (Phnom-penh, Cambodia - 106 miles)
- Rach Gia Airport (Rach Gia, Vietnam - 110 miles)
- Kampong Chhnang Airport (Kompong Chnang, Cambodia - 132 miles)
- Cà Mau Airport (Ca Mau, Vietnam - 143 miles)
- Can Tho International Airport (Can Tho, Vietnam - 145 miles)
- Trat Airport (Trat, Thailand - 147 miles)
- Sonora Municipal Airport (Sonora, United States - 173 miles)
- Battambang Airport (Battambang, Cambodia - 176 miles)