Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Säve Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Säve Airport (GSE)
|Address:||Säve Flygplatsväg 34, 423 73 Säve, Sweden|
|Phone:||+46 31 92 60 60|
|Arrivals:||Gothenburg City Airport (GSE) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gothenburg City Airport (GSE) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 11.01°C |
Wind: 3.13 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Säve Airport.
Säve airport (Säve flygplats), until 2015 known as Göteborg City Airport (IATA: GSE, ICAO: ESGP), is an airport located 5 NM (9.3 km; 5.8 mi) north-west from the centre of Gothenburg, near Säve, on the island of Hisingen, Bohuslän, Sweden. It is located within the borders of Gothenburg Municipality, hence its former name. It was Gothenburg’s second international airport, with international scheduled flights from 2001 to 2015. In addition to commercial airlines, the airport was also used by a number of rescue services, including the Swedish Coast Guard.
Owing to damage to the airport’s runway by heavy aircraft and the high cost of repairs, the airport was closed to airline traffic indefinitely on 18 January 2015, but remains open to light aircraft.
What are the closest Airports to Säve Airport (GSE)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport (Gothenborg, Sweden - 17 miles)
- Trollhättan-Vänersborg Airport (Trollhattan, Sweden - 41 miles)
- Læsø Airport (Laeso, Denmark - 47 miles)
- Såtenäs Air Base (Satenas, Sweden - 54 miles)
- Sindal Airport (Sindal, Denmark - 64 miles)
- Råda Air Base (Rada, Sweden - 66 miles)
- Lidköping-Hovby Airport (Lidkoping, Sweden - 67 miles)
- Falköping Airport (Falkoping, Sweden - 68 miles)
- Anderstorp Airport (Anderstorp, Sweden - 74 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Säve Airport
If you are travelling to Sweden from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Säve Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Säve Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Sweden from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods