Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Saint Croix Henry Rohlsen Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Saint Croix Henry Rohlsen Airport
|Address:||Christiansted, St Croix 00820, USVI|
|City:||St. Croix Island|
|Arrivals:||Saint Croix Henry Rohlsen Airport (STX) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Saint Croix Henry Rohlsen Airport (STX) Departures|
Wind: 5.14 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Saint Croix Henry Rohlsen Airport.
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (IATA: STX, ICAO: TISX, FAA LID: STX) is a public airport located six miles (10 km) southwest of Christiansted on the island of St. Croix in the United States Virgin Islands. The airport is named after Henry E. Rohlsen, a St. Croix native who was one of the Tuskegee Airmen during World War II.
It is a small international airport that hosts mainly inter-Caribbean flights. The airport, which was a hub for Aero Virgin Islands in the 1970s and 1980s, has the capability to receive jets up to the size of the Boeing 747s. In 1996, Alexander Hamilton International Airport was renamed Henry E. Rohlsen Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Saint Croix Henry Rohlsen Airport (STX)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base (Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands - 45 miles)
- St Thomas Cyril King Airport (St. Thomas, Virgin Islands - 45 miles)
- Benjamin Rivera Noriega Airport (Culebra Island, Puerto Rico - 54 miles)
- Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (Tortola, British Virgin Islands - 54 miles)
- Vieques Airport (Vieques Island, Puerto Rico - 55 miles)
- Virgin Gorda Airport (Spanish Town, British Virgin Islands - 57 miles)
- Diego Jimenez Torres Airport (Fajardo, Puerto Rico - 70 miles)
- Captain Auguste George Airport (Anegada, British Virgin Islands - 77 miles)
- San Juan Luis Munoz Airport (San Juan, Puerto Rico - 94 miles)