Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Rostov-on-Don Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Rostov-on-Don Airport
|Arrivals:||Rostov-on-Don Airport (ROV) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Rostov-on-Don Airport (ROV) Departures|
Wind: 2.68 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Rostov-on-Don Airport.
Rostov-on-Don Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Ростов-на-Дону) Aeroport Rostov-na-Donu (IATA: ROV, ICAO: URRR) is an international airport located 8 km (5 mi) east of the city of Rostov-on-Don, in southern Russia. It is one of the largest airports in the south-west of Russia and the 12th busiest in the country.
It was founded in 1925 and was designated an international airport in 1986. The airport serves 50 destinations in Russia and abroad and hosts 30 airlines. It is a hub for Donavia. In 2015, Rostov Airport handled 2.06 million passengers, including 565 thousand on international routes.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Rostov-on-Don Airport (ROV)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Taganrog Yuzhny Airport (Taganrog, Russia - 46 miles)
- Luhansk International Airport (Lugansk, Ukraine - 83 miles)
- Yeysk Airport (Eysk, Russia - 86 miles)
- Volgodonsk Airport (, Russia - 109 miles)
- Donetsk Airport (Donetsk, Ukraine - 111 miles)
- Mariupol International Airport (Mariupol International, Ukraine - 112 miles)
- Kramatorsk Airport (Kramatorsk, Ukraine - 141 miles)
- Berdyansk Airport (Berdyansk, Ukraine - 148 miles)
- Krasnodar Pashkovsky International Airport (Krasnodar, Russia - 157 miles)