Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport duty free shopping.
About Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport.
|Address:||Praça Ministro Salgado Filho, s/n - Imbiribeira, Recife - PE, 51210-902, Brazil|
|Phone:||+55 81 3322-4188|
|Arrivals:||Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport (REC) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport (REC) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport.
Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport (IATA: REC, ICAO: SBRF) is the airport of Recife, Brazil. The name Guararapes is a reference to the Guararapes Battle, fought in the surrounding area. Since 27 December 2001, the airport has been named after Gilberto Freyre (1900–1987), a renowned sociologist who was born in Recife.
It is operated by Infraero.
Some of its facilities are shared with the Recife Air Force Base of the Brazilian Air Force.
What are the closest Airports to Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre Airport (REC)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Presidente Castro Pinto International Airport (Joao Pessoa, Brazil - 68 miles)
- Caruaru Airport (Caruaru, Brazil - 75 miles)
- Presidente João Suassuna Airport (Campina Grande, Brazil - 89 miles)
- Zumbi dos Palmares Airport (Maceio, Brazil - 112 miles)
- Arapiraca Airport (Arapiraca, Brazil - 163 miles)
- Governador Aluízio Alves Airport (Natal, Brazil - 166 miles)
- Paulo Afonso Airport (Paulo Alfonso, Brazil - 243 miles)
- Santa Maria Airport (Aracaju, Brazil - 245 miles)
- Dix-Sept Rosado Airport (Mocord, Brazil - 263 miles)