Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Raja Bhoj International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Raja Bhoj International Airport (BHO)
|Address:||Airport Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462036, India|
|Arrivals:||Raja Bhoj International Airport (BHO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Raja Bhoj International Airport (BHO) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 37°C |
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1004 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Raja Bhoj International Airport.
Raja Bhoj Airport (IATA: BHO, ICAO: VABP) is the primary airport serving Bhopal in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located in Gandhi Nagar area which lies 15 km (9.3 mi) north-west of Bhopal city centre on National Highway 12.It is the second busiest airport in Madhya Pradesh after Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport in Indore. The airport is named after the 10th century Paramara king Raja Bhoj.
What are the closest Airports to Raja Bhoj International Airport (BHO)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Guna Airport (Guna, India - 94 miles)
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (Indore, India - 105 miles)
- Kota Airport (Kota, India - 160 miles)
- Jhansi Airport (Jhansi, India - 170 miles)
- Jabalpur Airport (Jabalpur, India - 173 miles)
- Akola Airport (Akola, India - 180 miles)
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport (Nagpur, India - 188 miles)
- Khajuraho Airport (Khajuraho, India - 193 miles)
- Gwalior Airport (Gwalior, India - 215 miles)