Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Pyongyang Sunan International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Pyongyang Sunan International Airport (FNJ)
|Address:||Pyongyang, North Korea|
|Arrivals:||Pyongyang Sunan International Airport (FNJ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Pyongyang Sunan International Airport (FNJ) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 11.09°C |
Wind: 1.12 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Pyongyang Sunan International Airport.
Pyongyang International Airport (IATA: FNJ, ICAO: ZKPY), also known as the Pyongyang Sunan International Airport, is the main airport serving Pyongyang, capital of North Korea. It is located in the city’s Sunan District.
What are the closest Airports to Pyongyang Sunan International Airport (FNJ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sunchon Air Base (Sunchon, North Korea - 18 miles)
- Wonsan Kalma International Airport (Wonsan, North Korea - 97 miles)
- Sondok Airport (Hamhung, North Korea - 102 miles)
- Seoul Incheon Airport (Seoul, South Korea - 129 miles)
- Gimpo Airport (Seoul, South Korea - 130 miles)
- Seoul Air Base (Seoul East, South Korea - 146 miles)
- Suwon Airport (Suwon, South Korea - 156 miles)
- Changhai Airport (Changhai, China - 161 miles)
- Osan Air Base (Osan, South Korea - 165 miles)