Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Pueblo Memorial Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Pueblo Memorial Airport
|Address:||31201 Bryan Cir, Pueblo, CO 81001, USA|
|Arrivals:||Pueblo Memorial Airport (PUB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Pueblo Memorial Airport (PUB) Departures|
Wind: 11.83 k/h
Pressure: 1006 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Pueblo Memorial Airport.
Pueblo Memorial Airport (IATA: PUB, ICAO: KPUB, FAA LID: PUB) is a public airport six miles east of Pueblo, in Pueblo County, Colorado. It is primarily used for general aviation.
Federal Aviation Administration records say the airport had 4,345 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 5,192 in 2009 and 11,641 in 2010. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 called it a non-primary commercial service airport based on enplanements in 2008/2009 (between 2,500 and 10,000 per year).
What are the closest Airports to Pueblo Memorial Airport (PUB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (Fort Carson, United States - 30 miles)
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (Colorado Springs, United States - 37 miles)
- Colorado Springs East Airport (Ellicott, United States - 41 miles)
- La Junta Municipal Airport (La Junta, United States - 56 miles)
- Centennial Airport (Denver, United States - 90 miles)
- San Luis Valley Regional Bergman Field (Alamosa, United States - 96 miles)
- Lamar Municipal Airport (Lamar, United States - 100 miles)
- Flagler Aerial Spraying Inc Airport (Flagler, United States - 103 miles)
- Front Range Airport (Denver, United States - 103 miles)