Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport (DIL)
|Phone:||+92 302 4015555|
|Arrivals:||Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport (DIL) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport (DIL) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.79°C |
Wind: 2.13 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport.
Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport (IATA: DIL, ICAO: WPDL), formerly known as Comoro International Airport, is an international airport located in Dili, the capital of East Timor. The airport was renamed after Nicolau dos Reis Lobato, an East Timorese politician and national hero.
What are the closest Airports to Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport (DIL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Suai Airport (Suai, East Timor - 55 miles)
- Cakung Airport (Baucau, East Timor - 60 miles)
- Mali Airport (Alor Island, Indonesia - 70 miles)
- El Tari Airport (Kupang, Indonesia - 169 miles)
- Maranggo Airport (Sulawesi Tenggara, Indonesia - 222 miles)
- Maumere(Wai Oti) Airport (Maumere, Indonesia - 225 miles)
- Ende (H Hasan Aroeboesman) Airport (Ende, Indonesia - 265 miles)
- Betoambari Airport (Bau-Bau, Indonesia - 293 miles)
- Frans Sales Lega Airport (Ruteng, Indonesia - 345 miles)