Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport
|Arrivals:||Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport (BSB) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport (BSB) Departures|
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1022 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport.
Brasília–Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport (IATA: BSB, ICAO: SBBR) is the airport serving Brasília, Brazil. Since 22 April 1999 the airport is named after Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira (1902–1976), the 21st President of Brazil. It is located in the Lago Sul administrative region of the Federal District of Brazil. Some of its facilities are shared with the Brazilian Air Force. It is operated by Inframerica
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Airport (BSB)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Brasília Airport (Brasilia, Brazil - 0 miles)
- Base Aérea Airport (Anapolis, Brazil - 74 miles)
- Santa Genoveva Airport (Goiania, Brazil - 101 miles)
- Paracatu Airport (Paracatu, Brazil - 117 miles)
- Nelson Ribeiro Guimarães Airport (Caldas Novas, Brazil - 136 miles)
- Minaçu Airport (Minacu, Brazil - 161 miles)
- Francisco Vilela do Amaral Airport (Itumbiara, Brazil - 197 miles)
- Ten. Cel. Aviador César Bombonato Airport (Uberlandia, Brazil - 209 miles)
- Patos de Minas Airport (Patos de Minas, Brazil - 215 miles)