Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Port Harcourt International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Port Harcourt International Airport (PHC)
|Address:||Kaicon Express Way, Port Harcourt, Nigeria|
|Arrivals:||Port Harcourt International Airport (PHC) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Port Harcourt International Airport (PHC) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 23°C |
Wind: 1.61 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Port Harcourt International Airport.
Port Harcourt International Airport (IATA: PHC, ICAO: DNPO) is an international airport located in Omagwa, a suburb of Port Harcourt, the capital city of the Rivers State in Nigeria. The airport has a single terminal with separate facilities for international and domestic flights. In 2009, the airport served 1,081,587 passengers, making it the third-busiest airport in Nigeria.
The Port Harcourt non-directional beacon (Ident: PR) and VOR-DME (Ident: POT) are located on the field.
What are the closest Airports to Port Harcourt International Airport (PHC)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sam Mbakwe International Airport (Imo, Nigeria - 33 miles)
- Akwa Ibom Airport (Uyo, Nigeria - 79 miles)
- Asaba International Airport (Asaba, Nigeria - 84 miles)
- Margaret Ekpo International Airport (Calabar, Nigeria - 96 miles)
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport (Enugu, Nigeria - 109 miles)
- Benin Airport (Benin, Nigeria - 129 miles)
- Malabo Airport (Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 149 miles)
- Tiko Airport (Tiko, Cameroon - 178 miles)
- Akure Airport (Akure, Nigeria - 191 miles)