Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Negril Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Negril Airport (NEG)
|Arrivals:||Negril Airport (NEG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Negril Airport (NEG) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 30.56°C |
Wind: 2.24 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Negril Airport.
Negril Aerodrome (IATA: NEG, ICAO: MKNG) is an airport serving Negril in western Jamaica. It is located 7 km (4.3 mi) north of Negril Point. It primarily serves the tourist resorts in the area.
Negril Aerodrome handled approximately 72,096 passengers in 2001. The airport has scheduled passenger service provided by International AirLink.
The airport resides at an elevation of 9 ft (3 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 05/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,200 ft × 60 ft (671 m × 18 m). There are no fueling facilities and the airport has no night flight operations.
What are the closest Airports to Negril Airport (NEG)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Montego Bay Sangster Airport (Montego Bay, Jamaica - 30 miles)
- Boscobel Aerodrome (Ocho Rios, Jamaica - 89 miles)
- Tinson Pen Airport (Kingston, Jamaica - 102 miles)
- Kingston Norman Manley Airport (Kingston, Jamaica - 105 miles)
- Ken Jones Airport (Port Antonio, Jamaica - 118 miles)
- Gerrard Smith International Airport (Cayman Brac, Cayman Islands - 137 miles)
- Edward Bodden Airfield (Little Cayman, Cayman Islands - 147 miles)
- Sierra Maestra Airport (Manzanillo, Cuba - 157 miles)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (Bayamo, Cuba - 180 miles)