Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Narsarsuaq Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Narsarsuaq Airport
Narsarsuaq Airport (Greenlandic: Mittarfik Narsarsuaq) (IATA: UAK, ICAO: BGBW) is an airport located in Narsarsuaq, a settlement in the Kujalleq municipality in southern Greenland. Along with Kangerlussuaq Airport, it is one of two airports in Greenland capable of serving large airliners. It is also the only international airport in southern Greenland. The settlement it serves is small, with the airport primarily functioning as a transfer point for passengers heading for the helicopter hubs of Air Greenland in Qaqortoq and Nanortalik.
In the terminal there is a simple cafeteria, a duty-free ‘Nanoq’ shop, as well as a small tourist office, which helps coordinate general aviation activities at the airport.
|Arrivals:||Narsarsuaq Airport (UAK) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Narsarsuaq Airport (UAK) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 10°C |
Wind: 4.63 k/h
Pressure: 1022 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Narsarsuaq Airport.
What are the closest Airports to Narsarsuaq Airport (UAK)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Narsaq Heliport (Narsaq, Greenland - 27 miles)
- Qaqortoq Heliport (Qaqortoq, Greenland - 37 miles)
- Alluitsup Paa Heliport (Alluitsup Paa, Greenland - 48 miles)
- Nanortalik Heliport (Nanortalik, Greenland - 71 miles)
- Paamiut Heliport (Paamiut, Greenland - 150 miles)
- Godthaab / Nuuk Airport (Godthaab, Greenland - 281 miles)
- Maniitsoq Airport (Maniitsoq, Greenland - 365 miles)
- Tasiilaq Heliport (Angmagssalik, Greenland - 380 miles)
- Kangerlussuaq Airport (Sondrestrom, Greenland - 429 miles)