Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Nan Nakhon Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Nan Nakhon Airport (NNT)
|Arrivals:||Nan Airport (NNT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Nan Airport (NNT) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 37°C |
Wind: 2.57 k/h
Pressure: 1004 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Nan Nakhon Airport.
Nan Nakhon Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานน่านนคร) or formerly Nan Airport (ท่าอากาศยานน่าน) (IATA: NNT, ICAO: VTCN) serves Nan, the capital city of Nan Province, Thailand. Flights are available to two destinations only: Bangkok-Don Mueang (DMK) and Chiang Mai (CNX).
In 2014, a new terminal further down airport road replaced the old terminal. The same runways are still used. Upon arrival and departure, passengers are required to walk to the terminal or the plane, as no ramps extend from the terminal.
What are the closest Airports to Nan Nakhon Airport (NNT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Phrae Airport (Phrae, Thailand - 62 miles)
- Lampang Airport (Lampang, Thailand - 92 miles)
- Chiang Rai International Airport (Chiang Rai, Thailand - 98 miles)
- Ban Huoeisay Airport (Huay Xai, Laos - 103 miles)
- Loei Airport (Loei, Thailand - 113 miles)
- Luang Phabang International Airport (Luang Prabang, Laos - 117 miles)
- Chiang Mai International Airport (Chiang Mai, Thailand - 119 miles)
- Sukhothai Airport (Sukhothai, Thailand - 126 miles)
- Tachileik Airport (Tachilek, Burma - 128 miles)