Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport
|Arrivals:||Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport (FSZ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport (FSZ) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport.
Shizuoka Airport (静岡空港, Shizuoka Kūkō) (IATA: FSZ, ICAO: RJNS), also called Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport, is located in Shizuoka Prefecture Japan. Opened on June 4, 2009, the airport has domestic service to Sapporo, Fukuoka, Naha (Okinawa), Komatsu, Kumamoto, and Kagoshima. International routes connect it to Ningbo, Seoul, Taipei, and Shanghai.
The airport is located in Makinohara and Shimada. It is 27 km (17 mi) southwest of Shizuoka Station and about 45 km (28 mi) from Hamamatsu, 80 km (50 mi) from Mt. Fuji, 130 km (81 mi) from Nagoya airport, and 175 km (109 mi) from Tokyo in a direct line.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport (FSZ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Shizuhama Airport (Yaizu, Japan - 6 miles)
- Hamamatsu Airport (Hamamatsu, Japan - 28 miles)
- Oshima Airport (Oshima, Japan - 67 miles)
- Niijima Airport (Niijima, Japan - 68 miles)
- Nagoya Airport (Nagoya, Japan - 78 miles)
- Chubu Centrair Airport (Nagoya, Japan - 79 miles)
- Kastner Army Heliport (Zama, Japan - 84 miles)
- Atsugi Naval Air Facility (Atsugi, Japan - 84 miles)
- Gifu Airport (Gifu, Japan - 85 miles)