Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Midland Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Midland Airport
|Address:||Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2SA|
|Arrivals:||Midland Airport (MAF) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Midland Airport (MAF) Departures|
Wind: 7.2 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Midland Airport.
East Midlands Airport (IATA: EMA, ICAO: EGNX) is an international airport in the East Midlands of England, located in Leicestershire close to Castle Donington. It lies between the cities of Derby (14 miles (23 km)), Nottingham (15 miles (24 km)) and Leicester (18 miles (29 km)).
EMA has a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence (Number P520) that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flying instruction. East Midlands Airport has established itself as a hub for low fare airlines such as Jet2.com and Ryanair and tour operators like Thomson Airways which serve a range of domestic and European short-haul destinations. It is also a base for BMI Regional, Flybe, and Thomas Cook Airlines. Passenger numbers peaked in 2008 at 5.6 million, but had declined to around 4.5 million in 2015 making it the 11th busiest airport in the UK by passenger traffic. A major air cargo hub, it was the second busiest UK airport for freight traffic in 2015 after London Heathrow.
The airport is owned by the Manchester Airports Group (MAG), the largest British-owned airport operator which is controlled by the ten metropolitan boroughs of Greater Manchester with Manchester retaining the controlling stake.
What are the closest Airports to Midland Airport (MAF)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Winkler County Airport (Wink, United States - 60 miles)
- Iraan Municipal Airport (Iraan, United States - 74 miles)
- Lea County Regional Airport (Hobbs, United States - 78 miles)
- Fort Stockton Pecos County Airport (Fort Stockton, United States - 83 miles)
- Pecos Municipal Airport (Pecos, United States - 86 miles)
- Ozona Municipal Airport (Ozona, United States - 102 miles)
- San Angelo Regional Airport (San Angelo, United States - 108 miles)
- Lubbock Preston Smith Airport (Lubbock, United States - 121 miles)
- Cavern City Air Terminal (Carlsbad, United States - 123 miles)