Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Marche Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Marche Airport (AOI)
|Address:||Piazzale Sordoni snc, 60015 Falconara Marittima AN, Italy|
|Phone:||+39 071 28271|
|Arrivals:||Ancona Falconara Airport (AOI) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Ancona Falconara Airport (AOI) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 17.65°C |
Wind: 3.6 k/h
Pressure: 1020 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Marche Airport.
Marche Airport (Italian: Aeroporto delle Marche) (IATA: AOI, ICAO: LIPY), formerly Ancona Falconara Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Ancona-Falconara), is an airport serving Ancona and the Marche region of central Italy. The airport is located approximately 12 km (6 NM) west of Ancona, in Falconara Marittima. It was also known as Raffaello Sanzio Airport, named after Raffaello Sanzio (1483–1520), the Italian painter and architect.
The airport lies at an elevation of 49 feet (15 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 04/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,962 by 45 metres (9,718 ft × 148 ft).
What are the closest Airports to Marche Airport (AOI)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Rimini Federico Fellini Airport (Rimini, Italy - 47 miles)
- Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi – Umbria International Airport (Perugia, Italy - 56 miles)
- Cervia Air Base (Cervia, Italy - 67 miles)
- Forlì Airport (Forli, Italy - 75 miles)
- Lošinj Island Airport (Mali Losinj, Croatia - 83 miles)
- Abruzzo Airport (Pescara, Italy - 92 miles)
- Pula Airport (Pula, Croatia - 92 miles)
- Zadar Airport (Zadar, Croatia - 104 miles)
- Viterbo Airport (Viterbo, Italy - 105 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Marche Airport
If you are travelling to Italy from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Marche Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Marche Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Italy from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods