Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Manda Airstrip Duty Free shopping.
About Manda Airstrip (LAU)
|Arrivals:||Manda Airstrip (LAU) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Manda Airstrip (LAU) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 26.81°C |
Wind: 7.3 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Manda Airstrip.
Manda Airport (IATA: LAU, ICAO: HKLU), also called Lamu Airport, is an airport in Kenya.
Manda Airport is a small civilian airport on Manda Island, serving the Lamu Archipelago in Kenya. Situated at 6 metres (20 ft) above sea level, the airport has two runways. The first runway (16/34) is paved with asphalt and measures 4,085 feet (1,245 m) in length and 60 feet (18 m) in width. The second runway (08/26) is unpaved and is 3,054 feet (931 m) long and 46 feet (14 m) wide.
What are the closest Airports to Manda Airstrip (LAU)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Hola Airport (Hola, Kenya - 81 miles)
- Malindi Airport (Malindi, Kenya - 88 miles)
- Bura East Airport (Bura, Kenya - 104 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Kate Craddock Field (Bamburi, Kenya - 145 miles)
- Garissa Airport (Garissa, Kenya - 151 miles)
- Mombasa Moi Airport (Mombasa, Kenya - 153 miles)
- Kisimayu Airport (Kismayu, Somalia - 168 miles)
- Ukunda Airstrip (Ukunda, Kenya - 169 miles)
- Kilaguni Airport (Kilaguni, Kenya - 202 miles)