Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Magadan-13 Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Magadan-13 Airport
|Address:||Magadan, Magadan Oblast, Russia, 685030|
|Arrivals:||Brewarrina Airport (BWQ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Dirranbandi Airport (DRN) Departures|
Wind: 3.53 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Magadan-13 Airport.
Magadan-13 Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Магадан-13) (ICAO: UHMT) is a small airport in Russia located 10 km northeast of Magadan. It handles most propeller-driven transports. Regular passenger Ilyushin Il-14 aircraft were flying here in the 1950s and early 1960s. In the 1970s and 1980s it was a busy airport for charter operations (Antonov An-2, Mi-4, Mi-8, etc.) which served geological expeditions, firefighters, and local transport routes. This is probably a former PVO-Strany fighter field, based on the length of the now-unusable runway between the current active runway and the ramp area.
What are the closest Airports to Magadan-13 Airport ()?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Sokol Airport (Magadan, Russia - 21 miles)
- Seymchan Airport (Seymchan, Russia - 233 miles)
- Susuman Airport (Susuman, Russia - 234 miles)
- Omsukchan Airport (Omsukchan, Russia - 249 miles)
- Okhotsk Airport (Okhotsk, Russia - 277 miles)
- Severo-Evensk Airport (Evensk, Russia - 313 miles)
- Palana Airport (Palana, Russia - 321 miles)
- Chaybukha Airport (Chaybukha, Russia - 349 miles)
- Ust-Nera Airport (Ust-Nera, Russia - 412 miles)