Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Krabi Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Krabi Airport (KBV)
|Address:||133 Phet Kasem Rd, Nuea Khlong, Nuea Khlong District, Krabi 81130, Thailand|
|Phone:||+66 75 701 473|
|Arrivals:||Krabi Airport (KBV) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Krabi Airport (KBV) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 32.35°C |
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Krabi Airport.
Krabi International Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานกระบี่) (IATA: KBV, ICAO: VTSG), is the international airport serving Krabi, Thailand. It is about 7 kilometres (4 mi) east of the city center. The airport opened on 10 July 1999. In 2017 the airport handled 4,339,599 passenger arrivals and departures. The terminal is designed for three million passengers, a number that has already been exceeded, and expansion will push its capacity to five million.
What airlines have a hub at Krabi Airport?
What are the closest Airports to Krabi Airport (KBV)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Phuket Airport (Phuket, Thailand - 46 miles)
- Trang Airport (Trang, Thailand - 59 miles)
- Cha Eian Airport (Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 71 miles)
- Surat Thani Airport (Surat Thani, Thailand - 72 miles)
- Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport (Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 72 miles)
- Ranong Airport (Ranong, Thailand - 119 miles)
- Samui Airport (Ko Samui, Thailand - 124 miles)
- Khoun Khan Airport (Satun, Thailand - 125 miles)
- Hat Yai International Airport (Hat Yai, Thailand - 126 miles)