Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Kemi-Tornio Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Kemi-Tornio Airport
|Address:||Lentokentäntie 75, 94500 Lautiosaari, Finland|
|Phone:||+358 20 7088714|
|Arrivals:||Kemi-Tornio Airport (KEM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Kemi-Tornio Airport (KEM) Departures|
Wind: 4.12 k/h
Pressure: 1020 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Kemi-Tornio Airport.
Kemi-Tornio Airport (IATA: KEM, ICAO: EFKE; Finnish: Kemi-Tornion lentoasema) is an airport in Kemi, Finland. The airport is located near the district of Lautiosaari, east of the Kemijoki (Kemi River), 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) north of Kemi city centre and 18 kilometres (11 mi) east of Tornio city centre. The airport is owned and operated by Finavia.
What are the closest Airports to Kemi-Tornio Airport (KEM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Oulu Airport (Oulu, Finland - 63 miles)
- Rovaniemi Lapland Airport (Rovaniemi, Finland - 64 miles)
- Lule̴a Airport (Lulea, Sweden - 72 miles)
- Pudasjärvi Airport (Pudasjarvi, Finland - 73 miles)
- Raahe Pattijoki Airport (Pattijoki, Finland - 75 miles)
- Kemijarvi Airport (Kemijarvi, Finland - 95 miles)
- Piteå Airport (Pitea, Sweden - 99 miles)
- Pajala Airport (Pajala, Sweden - 109 miles)
- Ylivieska Airfield (Ylivieska-raudaskyla, Finland - 119 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Kemi-Tornio Airport
If you are travelling to Finland from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Kemi-Tornio Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Kemi-Tornio Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Finland from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods