Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport (VRA)
|Phone:||+53 46 247015|
|Arrivals:||Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport (VRA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport (VRA) Departures|
Wind: 4.01 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport.
Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport (IATA: VRA, ICAO: MUVR), formerly known as Varadero Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto de Varadero), is an international airport serving Varadero, Cuba and the province of Matanzas. The airport is located 5 km from the village of Carbonera, closer to the city of Matanzas than to Varadero. The closest airport to Varadero is Kawama Airport. In 2009, the airport handled 1.28 million passengers, making it the second busiest airport in Cuba after José Martí International Airport in Havana.
The terminal building has shops for tourists (including rum, cigars, T-shirts, books, carvings, pharmaceuticals) both before customs check point, at a large departures lounge with cafeterias on the upper level and a smaller air conditioned VIP lounge the lower level.
What are the closest Airports to Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport (VRA)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kawama Airport (Kawama, Cuba - 11 miles)
- San Nicolas De Bari Airport (San Nicolás, Cuba - 36 miles)
- José Martí Airport (Havana, Cuba - 62 miles)
- San Antonio De Los Banos Airport (San Antonio De Banos, Cuba - 69 miles)
- Playa Baracoa Airport (Baracoa Playa, Cuba - 73 miles)
- Jaime Gonzalez Airport (Cienfuegos, Cuba - 89 miles)
- Vilo Acuña International Airport (Cayo Largo del Sur, Cuba - 98 miles)
- Abel Santamaria Airport (Santa Clara, Cuba - 102 miles)
- Key West Airport (Key West, United States - 107 miles)