Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Iaşi Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Iaşi Airport (IAS)
|Address:||Strada Moara de Vânt nr. 34, Iași 700750, Romania|
|Phone:||+40 232 271 590|
|Arrivals:||Iaşi Airport (IAS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Iaşi Airport (IAS) Departures|
Wind: 2.06 k/h
Pressure: 1008 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Iaşi Airport.
Iași International Airport (IATA: IAS, ICAO: LRIA) is an international airport located near Iași, Romania, 8 km (5 mi) east of the city centre. One of the oldest accredited airports in Romania, Iași Airport is the fourth-busiest airport in Romania in terms of passenger traffic, and the most important airport in the historical region of Moldavia.
The airport facilities consist of three terminals. Terminal T2 is used for domestic flights, T3 is mainly used to accommodate international flights, while the old terminal (T1) remained in service for general aviation operations.
What are the closest Airports to Iaşi Airport (IAS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Balti International Airport (Saltsy, Moldova - 46 miles)
- Mărculeşti International Airport (Mărculeşti, Moldova - 55 miles)
- George Enescu International Airport (Bacau, Romania - 57 miles)
- Chisinau Airport (Chisinau, Moldova - 64 miles)
- Suceava Stefan cel Mare Airport (Suceava, Romania - 69 miles)
- Tiraspol Airport (Tiraspol, Moldova - 96 miles)
- Cahul International Airport (Cahul, Moldova - 97 miles)
- Chernivtsi International Airport (Chernovtsk, Ukraine - 106 miles)
- Vinnytsia/Gavyryshivka Airport (Vinnitsa, Ukraine - 149 miles)
Duty Free Allowance at Iaşi Airport
If you are travelling to Romania from a country within the EU, then you can bring in an unlimited amount of goods that you have bought in that country as long as the price you paid included tax and the goods are for your own personal use (this also includes items that you intend to be gifts).
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Iaşi Airport from inside the EU
Despite there not being a limit on the amount of alcoholic and tobacco goods that you can bring in from a country in the EU, if you have goods that are more than the following guidelines, then there is a good chance that you will be questioned by a Customs Officer about what you intend to do with the goods:
- 800 cigarettes, 200 cigars, or 1 kg of tobacco
- 110 litres of beer
- 10 litres of spirits
- 90 litres of wine
- 20 litres of fortified wine
What are the limits on duty free cigarettes/alcohol at Iaşi Airport from outside the EU
If you are entering Romania from a country outside of the EU, then your allowance changes to the amounts listed below. Again, these must be for your own personal use. If you intend to sell the goods or if you go over these allowances, then you may have to pay duty and/or tax).
- 200 cigarettes, 100 cigarillos, 50 cigars, or 250g of tobacco
- 4 litres of still wine
- 1 litre of alcohol over 22% volume or 2 litres of alcohol less than 22% volume
- 16 litres of beer
- up to £390 worth of all other goods