Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (HGH)
|Address:||Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|Phone:||+86 571 8666 2999|
|Arrivals:||Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (HGH) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (HGH) Departures|
Wind: 4 k/h
Pressure: 1010 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.Been to Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (IATA: HGH, ICAO: ZSHC) is the principal airport serving Hangzhou, a major city in the Yangtze River Delta region and the capital of Zhejiang Province, China. The airport is located on the southern shore of Qiantang River in Xiaoshan District and is 27 km east of downtown Hangzhou. Architecture firm Aedas designed Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport.
The airport has service to destinations throughout China. International destinations are mainly in east and southeast Asia, and points of Africa, Europe and south Asia. The airport also serves as a focus city for Air China, China Southern Airlines and Xiamen Airlines.
In 2015, Hangzhou airport handled 28,354,435 passengers, which ranked 10th in terms of passenger traffic in China. In addition, the airport was the country’s 7th busiest airport in terms of cargo traffic and the 10th busiest airport by traffic movements.
- Aviation Restaurant
- Biemlfdlkk Clothes and Accessories
- Canudilo Specialty Store
- Gentle Specialty Store
- Haizun Store
- Kaltendin Formal Wear
- Kaltendin Golf Store
- Kung Fu Express
- Lindun Store
- Lvyuan Chinese Restaurant
- Lvyuan Shopping Center
- Reading Cafe
- Rong Ge Shopping Center
- SKAP Specialty Store
- SPR Cafe
- Samsonite Luggage and Bags
- Taige Shopping Center
- Topspot Cafe
- Topspot Store
- VASTO Specialty Store
- Versino Specialty Store
- West Bank Cafe
- Yeasun Bookstore
- Yeasun Cafe
- Yeasun Store
- Yidian Cafe
- Yidian Store
- Yinong Cafe
What are the closest Airports to Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport (HGH)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Yiwu Airport (Yiwu, China - 66 miles)
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport (Ninbo, China - 68 miles)
- Suzhou Guangfu Airport (Suzhou, China - 71 miles)
- Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (Shanghai, China - 86 miles)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport (Wuxi, China - 87 miles)
- Shanghai Pudong Airport (Shanghai, China - 103 miles)
- Zhoushan Airport (Zhoushan, China - 117 miles)
- Changzhou Benniu Airport (Changzhou, China - 123 miles)
- Quzhou Airport (Quzhou, China - 127 miles)