Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Gimhae Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Gimhae Airport (PUS)
|Address:||108 Gonghangjinim-ro, Daejeo 2(i)-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea|
|Arrivals:||Gimhae Airport (PUS) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gimhae Airport (PUS) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1021 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Gimhae Airport.
Gimhae Airport (formerly Kimhae Airport) (IATA: PUS, ICAO: RKPK) is located on the western end of Busan, South Korea. It opened in 1976. A new international terminal opened on October 31, 2007. Gimhae Airport is the main hub for Air Busan. Runway 18L/36R is used for military purposes only for Gimhae Air Base, but due to increasing traffic, there are plans to open the runway for airliners. In 2015, 12,382,150 passengers used the airport.
Around 2013, Busan had announced that it was proposing to cease Gimhae Airport’s operation on all passenger planes, due to the small size, small maximum amounts of space and sky-routes, and safety. They plan to move Busan’s airport to the island of Gadeokdo (south sector of Busan New Port), an island in southwestern Busan and ‘Busan New Port’ in South 7 km.
What are the closest Airports to Gimhae Airport (PUS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Jinhae Airport (Chinhae, South Korea - 14 miles)
- Ulsan Airport (Ulsan, South Korea - 37 miles)
- Sacheon Air Base (Sacheon, South Korea - 49 miles)
- Daegu Airport (Taegu, South Korea - 52 miles)
- Pohang Airport (Pohang, South Korea - 62 miles)
- Tsushima Airport (Tsushima, Japan - 66 miles)
- Yeosu Airport (Yeosu, South Korea - 78 miles)
- Yecheon Airport (Yechon, South Korea - 105 miles)
- Iki Airport (Iki, Japan - 110 miles)