Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Gaziantep International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Gaziantep International Airport (GZT)
|Address:||Sazgın Mahallesi, Gaziantep Havaalanı, 27900 Oğuzeli/Gaziantep, Turkey|
|Phone:||+90 342 582 11 11|
|Arrivals:||Gaziantep International Airport (GZT) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Gaziantep International Airport (GZT) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 26°C |
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Gaziantep International Airport.
Gaziantep Oğuzeli International Airport (IATA: GZT, ICAO: LTAJ) (Turkish: Gaziantep Oğuzeli Uluslararası Havalimanı) is a public airport in Gaziantep, Turkey. Inaugurated in 1976, it is 20 km far from the city. Gaziantep Airport was extended with construction started in 1998, and achieved the international airport status in 2006. The passenger terminal covers an area of 5.799 m² and has a parking lot for 400 cars.
What are the closest Airports to Gaziantep International Airport (GZT)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kahramanmaraş Airport (Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 50 miles)
- Aleppo Airport (Aleppo, Syria - 55 miles)
- Şanlıurfa Airport (Sanliurfa, Turkey - 76 miles)
- Adıyaman Airport (Adiyaman, Turkey - 77 miles)
- Hatay Airport (Hatay, Turkey - 78 miles)
- İskenderun Airport (Iskenderun, Turkey - 78 miles)
- Şanlıurfa GAP Airport (Sanliurfa, Turkey - 85 miles)
- Malatya Tulga Airport (Malatya, Turkey - 108 miles)
- Malatya Erhaç Airport (Malatya, Turkey - 108 miles)