Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Ganja Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Ganja Airport (KVD)
|Phone:||+994 22 256 99 63|
|Arrivals:||Ganja Airport (KVD) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Ganja Airport (KVD) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 21°C |
Wind: 4.12 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Ganja Airport.
Ganja International Airport (Azerbaijani: Gəncə Beynəlxalq Hava Limanı) (IATA: KVD, ICAO: UBBG) is an airport serving Ganja (also known as Gyandzha), the second-largest city in Azerbaijan.
It is also used by the Azerbaijani Air and Air Defence Force and was previously used by the Soviet Air Force.
The airport resides at an elevation of 1,083 feet (330 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 12/30 with an asphalt/concrete surface measuring 3,300 by 44 metres (10,827 ft × 144 ft).
What are the closest Airports to Ganja Airport (KVD)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Zaqatala International Airport (Zaqatala, Azerbaijan - 60 miles)
- Stepanakert Air Base (Stepanakert, Azerbaijan - 63 miles)
- Dzhermuk Airport (Dzhermuk, Armenia - 72 miles)
- Gabala International Airport (Qabala, Azerbaijan - 73 miles)
- Tbilisi Airport (Tbilisi, Georgia - 95 miles)
- Stepanavan Airport (Stepanavan, Armenia - 105 miles)
- Erebuni Airport (Yerevan, Armenia - 107 miles)
- Zvartnots Airport (Yerevan, Armenia - 109 miles)
- Parsabade Moghan Airport (Parsabad, Iran - 114 miles)