Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Frank Pais International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Frank Pais International Airport (HOG)
|Phone:||+53 24 468789|
|Arrivals:||Frank Pais International Airport (HOG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Frank Pais International Airport (HOG) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 30°C |
Wind: 6.17 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Frank Pais International Airport.
Frank País Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Frank País) (IATA: HOG, ICAO: MUHG) is an airport serving Holguín, a city in the Cuban province of Holguín. It bears the name of Cuban revolutionary Frank País. The airport was built in 1962 initially only for military purposes before civilian air operations began in 1966. It consists of a domestic and an international terminal, which was built in 1996 and expanded in 2007.
What are the closest Airports to Frank Pais International Airport (HOG)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (Bayamo, Cuba - 33 miles)
- Hermanos Ameijeiras Airport (Las Tunas, Cuba - 42 miles)
- Sierra Maestra Airport (Manzanillo, Cuba - 61 miles)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (Santiago De Cuba, Cuba - 64 miles)
- Joaquín de Agüero Airport (Santa Lucia, Cuba - 68 miles)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (Guantanamo, Cuba - 89 miles)
- Orestes Acosta Airport (Moa, Cuba - 91 miles)
- Leeward Point Field (Guantanamo, Cuba - 94 miles)
- Duncan Town Airport (Duncan Town, Bahamas - 103 miles)