Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Fitiuta Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Fitiuta Airport (FTI)
|Address:||Maia, Manu'a, American Samoa|
|Arrivals:||Fitiuta Airport (FTI) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Fitiuta Airport (FTI) Departures|
Wind: 9.32 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Fitiuta Airport.
Fitiuta Airport (IATA: FTI, ICAO: NSFQ, FAA LID: FAQ) is a public airport located in Fiti‘uta, a village on the island of Ta‘ū in American Samoa, an unincorporated territory of the United States. Fitiuta Airport replaced Tau Airport (located in the village of Tau), which was officially deactivated after the construction and activation of Fitiuta Airport in 1990. The Fitiuta airport is owned by the Government of American Samoa.
Although most U.S. airports are assigned the same three-letter location identifier by both the FAA and IATA, Fitiuta Airport is assigned FAQ by the FAA and FTI by the IATA (which assigned FAQ to Frieda River Airport in Papua New Guinea). The airport’s ICAO identifier is NSFQ.
Fitiuta Airport has one paved runway designated 12/30 which measures 975 m × 23 m (3,200 ft × 75 ft). For 12-month period ending May 29, 2015, the airport had 1,130 aircraft operations (an average of 3 per day), 100% of which were air taxi flights. Fitiuta airport also has a fully functioning fire-crash station (activated in 2011), lighted runway and operates as a Part 139 airport.
What are the closest Airports to Fitiuta Airport (FTI)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Pago Pago International Airport (Pago Pago, American Samoa - 86 miles)
- Fagali’i Airport (Apia, Samoa - 157 miles)
- Faleolo International Airport (Faleolo, Samoa - 175 miles)
- Maota Airport (Savaii Island, Samoa - 193 miles)
- Kuini Lavenia Airport (Niuatoputapu, Tonga - 315 miles)
- Niue International Airport (Alofi, Niue - 338 miles)
- Vava’u International Airport (Vava'u, Tonga - 424 miles)
- Mata’aho Airport (Angaha, Niuafo'ou Island, Tonga - 424 miles)
- Hihifo Airport (Wallis, Wallis and Futuna - 461 miles)