Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR)
|Address:||Devi Ahillyabai Holkar Airport Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452005, India|
|Arrivals:||Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR) Departures|
Wind: 5.66 k/h
Pressure: 1004 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport.
Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport (IATA: IDR, ICAO: VAID) is an international airport that principally serves Indore and adjacent regions in the Indian State of Madhya Pradesh. It is the busiest airport in Central India and is located 8 km west of Indore. According to the statistics released by the Airports Authority of India, the agency responsible for the maintenance and management of the airport, it is the 18th busiest airport in India by passenger traffic year 2018-19. The airport is named after Maharani Ahilya Bai Holkar of Indore, belonging to the Holkar dynasty of the Maratha Empire. Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Indore has been adjudged as the best airport in under 2 million annual passenger footfall category in Asia Pacific region in the Airports Council International (ACI)’s airport service quality (ASQ) rankings for the year 2017. The World Book of Records, UK has bestowed Worlds Standardization Certification to Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport, Indore for the achievement of ACI Award 2017 on 9 April 2018. Since 24 March 2018 it has started operations 24*7 with night landing facilities.
What are the closest Airports to Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport (IDR)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Raja Bhoj International Airport (Bhopal, India - 105 miles)
- Akola Airport (Akola, India - 162 miles)
- Guna Airport (Guna, India - 165 miles)
- Vadodara Airport (Baroda, India - 167 miles)
- Kota Airport (Kota, India - 169 miles)
- Maharana Pratap Airport (Udaipur, India - 177 miles)
- Aurangabad Airport (Aurangabad, India - 199 miles)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad, India - 203 miles)
- Gandhinagar Airport (Nasik Road, India - 218 miles)