Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Damascus International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Damascus International Airport (DAM)
|Address:||طريق المطار, Syria|
|Phone:||+963 11 238 6790|
|Arrivals:||Damascus International Airport (DAM) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Damascus International Airport (DAM) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 26.03°C |
Wind: 5.14 k/h
Pressure: 1009 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Damascus International Airport.
Damascus International Airport (Arabic: مطار دمشق الدولي) (IATA: DAM, ICAO: OSDI) is the international airport of Damascus, the capital of Syria. Inaugurated in the mid-1970s, it also was the country’s busiest airport. In 2010, an estimated 5.5 million passengers used the airport, an increase of more than 50% since 2004.
The airport features two duty-free outlets. The departures hall also includes an in-house coffee shop, several souvenir shops, three restaurants, and a lounge for first and business class passengers.
The southern part of the airport has hardened aircraft shelters and artillery revetments.
What are the closest Airports to Damascus International Airport (DAM)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Rayak Air Base (Rayak, Lebanon - 43 miles)
- Ben Ya’akov Airport (Rosh Pina, Israel - 62 miles)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport (Beirut, Lebanon - 65 miles)
- King Hussein Air College (Mafraq, Jordan - 74 miles)
- Rene Mouawad Air Base (Kleiat, Lebanon - 86 miles)
- Ramat David Air Base (Ramat David, Israel - 93 miles)
- Megiddo Airport (Megido Airstrip, Israel - 94 miles)
- Prince Hassan Air Base (Hotel Four, Jordan - 94 miles)
- Haifa International Airport (Haifa, Israel - 95 miles)