Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Comodoro Pedro Zanni Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Comodoro Pedro Zanni Airport (PEH)
|Address:||Buenos Aires Province, Argentina|
|Phone:||+54 2396 47-2366|
Wind: 6.01 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Comodoro Pedro Zanni Airport.
Comodoro Pedro Zanni Airport (IATA: PEH, ICAO: SAZP), also known as Pehuajó Airport, is an airport serving Pehuajó, a city in the Buenos Aires Province of Argentina. The airport is 5 kilometres (3 mi) southeast of the city.
The Pehuajo non-directional beacon (Ident: PEH) is located on the field.
What are the closest Airports to Comodoro Pedro Zanni Airport (PEH)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Bolivar Airport (Bolivar, Argentina - 50 miles)
- Junin Airport (Junin, Argentina - 104 miles)
- General Pico Airport (General Pico, Argentina - 107 miles)
- Brigadier D.H.E. Ruiz Airport (Colonel Suarez, Argentina - 111 miles)
- Olavarria Airport (Olavarria, Argentina - 116 miles)
- Santa Rosa Airport (Santa Rosa, Argentina - 144 miles)
- Laboulaye Airport (La Quiaca, Argentina - 146 miles)
- Héroes De Malvinas Airport (Tandil, Argentina - 174 miles)
- Tres Arroyos Airport (Tres Arroyos, Argentina - 194 miles)