Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Chichen Itza International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Chichen Itza International Airport (CZA)
|Arrivals:||Chichen Itza International Airport (CZA) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Chichen Itza International Airport (CZA) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 33.1°C|
Wind: 3.08 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Chichen Itza International Airport.
Chichen Itza International Airport (IATA: CZA, ICAO: MMCT) is an international airport located in Chichen Itza, Yucatán, Mexico, in the northern Yucatán Peninsula. Airport construction began in 1999 and it was inaugurated on April 12, 2000 with an investment of 135 million pesos (about $14,250,000 USD in that year). Initially, Aeroméxico, Mexicana, Aerocozumel and American Airlines were interested in making operations at the airport, shortly after the airlines stopped operating because it was not profitable, the tourists arrived first to Cancún and after they went to Chichén Itzá in car or bus. Currently the airport is almost inoperative and has left a debt of 27 million pesos (about $1,450,000 USD).
Closest Airports To (CZA)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Merida Rejon Airport (Merida, Mexico - 81 miles)
- Cozumel Airport (Cozumel, Mexico - 99 miles)
- Cancún Airport (Cancun, Mexico - 105 miles)
- Isla Mujeres Airport (Isla Mujeres, Mexico - 118 miles)
- Ingeniero Alberto Acuña Ongay International Airport (Campeche, Mexico - 145 miles)
- Chetumal International Airport (Chetumal, Mexico - 148 miles)
- Santa Cruz Airport (Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 164 miles)
- Philip S. W. Goldson Airport (Belize City, Belize - 215 miles)
- Birchwood Airport (Belmopan, Belize - 234 miles)