Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Cheongju Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Cheongju Airport
|Arrivals:||Cheongju Airport (CJJ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Cheongju Airport (CJJ) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1007 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Cheongju Airport.
Cheongju Airport (Hangul: 청주국제공항; Hanja: 淸州國際空港; Revised Romanization: Cheongju Gukje Gonghang; McCune-Reischauer: Ch’ŏngju Kukche Konghang) (IATA: CJJ, ICAO: RKTU) is an international airport in Cheongwon-gu, South Korea. It also serves the cities of Daejeon and Sejong. In 2011, 1,337,791 passengers used the airport. It also houses the 17th fighter wing of the ROKAF. There is a railway station next to the airport, called Cheongju Airport station, which is on the Chungbuk Line.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Cheongju Airport (CJJ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Jungwon Air Base (, South Korea - 30 miles)
- A 511 Airport (Pyongtaek, South Korea - 31 miles)
- Osan Air Base (Osan, South Korea - 37 miles)
- Suwon Airport (Suwon, South Korea - 45 miles)
- Yecheon Airport (Yechon, South Korea - 48 miles)
- Seoul Air Base (Seoul East, South Korea - 55 miles)
- Seosan Air Base (Seosan, South Korea - 56 miles)
- Wonju Airport (Wonju, South Korea - 56 miles)
- Jeon Ju Airport (Jhunju, South Korea - 62 miles)