Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Casper Natrona County Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Casper Natrona County Airport
|Address:||8500 Airport Pkwy, Casper, WY 82604, USA|
|Arrivals:||Casper Natrona County Airport (CPR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Casper Natrona County Airport (CPR) Departures|
Wind: 2.82 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Casper Natrona County Airport.
Casper–Natrona County International Airport (IATA: CPR, ICAO: KCPR, FAA LID: CPR) is 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Casper, in Natrona County, Wyoming. Before December 19, 2007 the airport was called Natrona County International Airport.
Scheduled passenger service is offered by SkyWest Airlines operating as Delta Connection on behalf of Delta Air Lines and also as United Express (ends January 4, 2017) on behalf of United Airlines. Trans States Airlines operates as United Express on behalf of United Airlines as well. Both of these regional airlines operate regional jet aircraft into Casper. Beginning on February 16, 2017 GoJet Airlines begins service using the larger CRJ700 aircraft featuring six first class seats. Allegiant Air also serves the airport and operates mainline jet aircraft. Charter flights (known as “casino or gamblers’ flights”) are occasionally flown to Laughlin or Wendover, Nevada. Located near the airport is the NCIA Business Park, which houses a World War II museum and over 35 business ranging from manufacturing to aviation.
What are the closest Airports to Casper Natrona County Airport (CPR)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Rawlins Municipal Airport/Harvey Field (Rawlins, United States - 85 miles)
- Riverton Regional Airport (Riverton WY, United States - 101 miles)
- Shively Field (SARATOGA, United States - 103 miles)
- Worland Municipal Airport (Worland, United States - 104 miles)
- Gillette Campbell County Airport (Gillette, United States - 110 miles)
- Hunt Field (Lindau, Germany - 115 miles)
- Laramie Regional Airport (Laramie, United States - 118 miles)
- Sheridan County Airport (Sheridan, United States - 131 miles)
- Cheyenne Airport (Cheyenne, United States - 148 miles)